You may be using Spinalogic on a tablet like the Microsoft Surface Pro or Go. By default, these are set to use tablet mode. If you find this more convenient, this is fine.
There are a couple of considerations however:
Arrivals and Checkout
These apps are designed to operate in ‘Kiosk Mode’ so there is probably no benefit in running them in Tablet Mode. We recommend turning Tablet Mode off.
If your device keeps defaulting to tablet mode, you can change the default in Tablet mode settings*.
When Spinalogic starts, the startup sequence may result in Spinalogic not appearing on the screen and you need to switch to it before using it.
There are a few ways around this, choose what works for you:
- Turn off the option ‘Hide app icons on the taskbar in tablet mode’ so the Spinalogic App is visible in the taskbar at all times. You can then just select it right there. Change this in Tablet mode settings*.
- Access the taskbar temporarily by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
- Use the Windows ‘Task View Button’ to switch to the Spinalogic app.
- Don’t use tablet mode. If your device keeps defaulting to tablet mode, you can change the default in Tablet mode settings*.
- Use alt-tab to switch to the app. Of course, only if you have a keyboard which you probably don’t.
*To get to Tablet mode settings easily, Right-click (or tap-and-hold) tablet mode button… Go to Settings.
TagsAccounts Adjusting Admin appear Appointments Arrivals Automation Calling Capable Clinical Data Import DICOM Dictionaries Document Templates Emergency Essential Settings Experts gateway GoLive HICAPS Homepage Hours Ignition Training Installation Medicare Overdue patient Patient Flow payment Payments PayPal PDF Printer Settings Slow SMS statement Statements Stocktake stripe transaction Troubleshooting Tutorial Video Zero-Touch